WE PROVIDE A TURNKEY SOLUTION FROM DEVELOPMENT FEASABILITY TO PLANNING PERMIT LODGEMENT AS WELL AS VCAT REPRESENTATION
HIGHLY QUALIFIED & HIGHLY EXPERIENCED
Our highly qualified, highly experienced CS Town Planning Experts can help you tackle a wide range of matters.
- If you are going to develop a site we provide town planning due diligence and can tell you the nett developable area.
- Prepare and lodge planning permit applications on behalf of clients, including the submission of all mandatory and supporting information.
- Manage applications through the planning permit process, including liaising with Council planning officers, responding to objections, and attending meetings.
- Prepare planning appeal submissions, representation at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) and function as expert witness as a qualified and experienced town planner.
- Preparation of accurate, concise, and technically sound planning reports that address all relevant planning control requirements and strongly argue why the proposal should be supported by Council.
- Provide assistance after issue of planning permit, including explanation of plan changes, meaning of permit conditions, amendments, and guidance on other permit applicant responsibilities.
- Act as a planning advocate for residents and community groups wishing to object to planning applications, including the submission of written objections, preparation of planning appeal submissions and representation at VCAT.
- Help resolve compliance and enforcement matters promptly, tactfully, and therefore, minimise costs and damages.